Monday, February 18, 2008

Progress VIII

Progress is slow at the moment. Nothing done at the weekend as I was away, but I've managed a bit more now that I'm back and I'll get more done at lunchtime.

Read a brillian book last night (couldn't put it down, I was up until 01:40 finishing it) Cipher by Diana Pharaoh Francis. First book of hers that I've read and I'm definitely going to be getting the other three that are showing up on Amazon. The characters were great and the worldbuilding (it's a fantasy) was very interesting, a good take on magic. I would certainly recommend it!

The sun is now shining, and the office isn't too cold. This is good. When I went out to the car this morning it was, apparently, -4˚C (it felt very cold) but it seems to have warmed up again.

2 comments:

  1. It was horribly cold this morning. We have to stand outside before the kids go into school. Brrr. My husband and daughter went out to Mam Tor Sunday for a hike though. Great weather for it. Glad to see you're making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very brave of them going out to the Tor!
    Progress is good, I am pleased with it. Are you gearing up for Sven? I've got a couple of pieces to work on, and I want to plan something for Nocturne Bites as that seemed a good idea and I have a few possibles kicking around.

    ReplyDelete