Monday, August 20, 2007

Sweating with Sven is going well...

I've been working on my sub for Nothing But Red. It's not meant to be more than 3K and I've already written 3,308 so I'm going to have to do some major editing and cutting when I've finished. Although I'm working on the second third of it at the moment, I have written most of the end (I wrote that first thinking it was the beginning!) so I shouldn't be writing masses more that I then have to pare down. The idea's a good one, I think, but I'll need the editing as the execution needs a good polish (or three) and then I'll have to get on and do the Gloves sub for Mslexia as time's a marching on that one too.

Listening to: I see dead people in boats from PotC3 by Hans Zimmer
Mood: Productive
General air of wellbeing: I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hot...I think I have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment