Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Progress III



Gallop apace, you fiery-footed steeds...(Wm. Shakespeare/ Romeo & Juliet/ Juleit's Soliloquy)

Good progress again! I may actually be able to edit this shortly. It may not make it up to 20K (it has to be between 10K & 20K) so I shall have to see what the natural stopping point seems to be. If I do end up going over, I'm sure there will be extraneous words/ sentances/ paragraphs that can be cut. Certainly if past work is anything to go by, there will be things that could stand being removed!

Listening to: Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Mood: Well... it's raining, and my raincoat's in the car. 'Nuff said.

3 comments:

  1. I usually end up short of words for a novel. I would love to run long once in a while and get to cut things. Awesome job by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's going well at the moment, which has me pleased. I do have a tendancy to get wordy, so there's always some sort of 'stuffing' I can pluck out.

    How's Fallen going? And the packing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fallen is going well. I think it's going very well. The packing not so good. I haven't packed a thing. I should probably get going on that.

    ReplyDelete