Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Quick Check-In

This is just a quick post to reassure anyone who reads this blog that I'm still here! Christmas and the Grim-Hanging Disease meant I haven't done much of anything for a while and am just now starting to catch up on a few things now that I'm feeling a bit better!

Done most of the notes for Rapunze (working title) and just need to work on the outline and then start writing. Once that's done, I'll get back to Kieran's story, as well as working on a couple of flash pieces. Business plan for 2008 is done - optimistic, but hopefully not over-confident!

Happy New Year to all!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! How's it going? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year too! I'm getting back on track. Trying to prepare an entry for a contest. Sounds like both of us will have a busy year.

    ReplyDelete