Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Progress Update

Update for Sven/ NaNo

I have written 3,505 words of Kieran's Kiss. As far as NaNo is concerned, I'm about 7,000 words behind where I should be. As far as I, personally, am concerned...yeah, baby!

She are flowing like rivers of hunny. Me liek hunny. Srsly.

No, really. It's going well, and I'm enjoying it. I'd spent so long planning that damn thing that I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to get into the writing, but so far so good. I've just been hindered by work and an inability to get up an hour earlier or go to bed an hour later (if I try, it's not a pretty sight!)

So, forward motion is being achieved! (And congratulations to Zette, who has already sailed past the 50K mark)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're making good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going well; but you! Your wordcount is brilliant! Well done, and long may it continue! I'm aiming to do some more this afternoon when I get home (& have done all of the unavoidable jobs required :sigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing is my job so I should have more words. I had difficulty writing while working full time and raising my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your progress! That's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete