Thursday, July 24, 2008

Where has all the time gone?

It doesn't seem that long ago that I was planning out my weekend, and now another week has gone by (pretty much in a blur) and another weekend is almost here. (Driving up to see my Dad tomorrow lunchtime so that will be nice)

Work has started on Model of Perfection, although I am (naturally) altering the outline as I go along to try and increase the heat level a bit earlier. I don't know if it will work, but I've built in enough editing/ revision time that I can change it to the earlier outline scenario if it doesn't feel right.

I've been putting down some thoughts on the m/m military short I'm thinking of doing - how it's going to kick off and then progress. I'll get MoP out of the way first and then start work on that.

I had joined the Forward Motion July/ August Dare, but if I don't pull my socks up I won't be reaching the target word count of 62K for the two months. Spent too much time sleeping when I got home!

To do list - high priority
Continue with Model of Perfection (needs 16k by the end of the weekend)
Think/ plan more of military short
Plan more of paranormal novella

Research to read
Lascivious Bodies : a sexual history of the eighteenth century by Julie Peakman
Notes on Spetsnaz

No comments:

Post a Comment