Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday update

No new words, but I'm starting to set scenes out on notecards, just to make sure that they flow and mesh as they should. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to have some GMC issues that I need to iron out in the next three days, as reading back over what I've outlined, it seems to be a little wooly there. General motivation = ok. Personal motivation = dithering much?

Well, I'm taking Thursday (and possibly Friday) off - I'm meeting some chums down in London, mid-afternoon on Thursday. But it does mean that I can start NaNo just after midnight without having to worry about getting up at 06:00hrs to go to work! (Let's hope I can stay awake that long!) But at least I should be able to get my head down over the weekend and get cracking (and actually get some decent wordcount up on Sven and NaNo)

I also have a cold, which is annoying. Everyone seems to be off with ailments at the moment; either bum knees or colds/ flu etc. Thank God for hot lemon & honey (or hot cider if you don't have to go anywhere!)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're making good progress by mapping everything out. Good for you. Keep moving along on your book!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on both NaNo and Sven. I really wanted to do NaNo, but even I'm not that brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!
    It's more progress than I've ever made, so I'm thinking positively about it this year.

    Hope you're both doing well in your goals. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I caught you over at Nalini Singh's website for the reader interview. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, oh! I'm there?
    *pops over to have a look*

    ReplyDelete