Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update

I'm on day three (or day 5, if you count the weekend) of my week's holiday. I've been up at six every morning to take the dogs for a walk, which has been amazing(!) and I've done a fair amount of work in the garden weeding, re-potting etc.
This afternoon I will have to repeat it (with more digging) on the allotment and get the rest of my runner beans in, as well as potatoes. I've updated the file for the novella (3's Company) and will be working on that today.

So far, I'm having a great time and it's just a shame that I'll have to go back to the Day Job on Monday. ::phbbbt::

When I get round to it I shall post pictures of the wilderness that is my allotment, I'm gaining ground what appears to be an inch at a time.

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Merry! I'm so happy to see that you're enjoying your holiday so much. Gardening sounds just lovely, and I can't wait until things warm up around here consistently enough for me to get started on mine. Can't wait to see the wilderness pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle!
    All of the allotmenteering went well, although the weather has taken a bit of a turn for the worse and is very cloudy and threatening rain (only threatening unfortunately, which means manual watering is still necessary.) ::sigh::
    Photos coming up as soon as I get the camera organised. I'm well overdue for a Flickr update as well.

    ReplyDelete