Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tax, and the British author selling to the US

[info]alex_beecroft has just written a post over on the Britwriters blog on how British authors, who sell to US publishers, can get an ITIN number that means they're exempt from US tax and therefore only pay it in the UK. Read the post here.

Handy information to have, and there are links to the relevant forms included in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment