Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Goals for the week

  1. Reach 20K on my WiP
  2. Make soup (and get to eat it this time)
  3. Tidy the back room downstairs - this is not my goal per se; it was assigned to me by chum #1 as she did the front room; and, to be fair, most of the stuff in the back is mine. I just don't have anywhere to put it. I need an attic, and some proper, old sea chests!

I do have some housework to do in my room as well, but beyond changing the bed and whipping the hoover round, that may have to wait until next week. (Furniture shifted/ shelves up etc.)

There will also be dog training/ walking etc. in there as well but hopefully I will have some time to myself to press on in both writing and reading.

Carpe diem and all that!

Mood #1: bit peckish - just about to have a coffee break


Mood #2: not too bad. Not brimming with joy and harmony, but I'm okay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Merry

    Thanks for stopping by my blog with your comments. The one thing I have enjoyed the most doing both Sven and NaNO are the people. It is so nice to met and chat with people who understand what I'm going through.

    Good luck with the rest of Sven. I'll get back into it all again next week.

    Hugs
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete