Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Been a while...

Well, it's nearly August and the outline isn't done yet. But, I've made myself a promise that if I get the outline done in short order then I can have a (brief) break to work on something else I just had an idea for.

One of the problems is that my main character has changed. It was going to be the female MC, but now it looks as though it'll be the male MC. Not that there's anything wrong with that - it just threw me because it's not what I originally planned. Sod's law also says that when it actually comes to writing/revising it that that may change again. I don't even know if it's a straight paranormal or a paranormal romance. I want it to be a PR, but we shall have to see whether that's a direction it can go in, or whether I'll need to drop some character attributes to make it work.

Mood 1: Hot, damn hot.

Mood 2: Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment