Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Not a bad evening

Well, I wrote 3015 words of my YA novel this evening - basically completing chapter 1. Very rough draft - but I'm not going to edit anything until I get to the end.

Tomorrow I want to outline a couple of short SFRs. I'll start off with one-line scenes and then build on them, expanding them a bit before I start writing. I also want, at some point, to completely scrap my Raven's story and start completely from scratch from the mythology all the way up to the outline.

I also need to get up to date with the 2YN stuff as I'm one session behind at the moment, but that's coming together too, which is cool.

I have to say that the writing went well tonight, and I didn't miss TV or reading at all (I read at luchtime and I finished the book I was reading so that may have had something to do with it!)

Well, off to bed as the fire is no longer roaring (solid fuel heating - don't you just love it? Are you sure this is the 21st century?)

No comments:

Post a Comment